Once your reservation is confirmed a deposit will be required. The deposit is strictly non-refundable.
We accept all major credit cards, cash and direct deposits. Credit card payments will incur a surcharge. Final payment is due 6 to 8 weeks (depending on resort/operators conditions of booking) prior to date of departure. Due to currency fluctuations any outstanding monies (from bookings that have not been paid for in full) may be subject to change.
Please note that final payment must reach All Aboard Travel by due date to avoid auto-cancellation by the airline, charter company or accommodation provider. All Aboard Travel has no control over auto-cancellation and cannot guarantee that the reservation be re-booked at the same price.
PASSPORTS & VISAS
Please ensure that you have at least 6 to 12 months validity on your passport from date of arrival back into the country. All Aboard Travel will not be held responsible for visa applications that are rejected or for visas not obtained in time.
Travel insurance is mandatory for all surfing charters and will be invoiced with your travel arrangements. All Aboard Travel recommend that travel insurance is taken out for all travel and cannot be held responsible or liable for claims before departure, during your trip or after your return. All Aboard Travel recommend that travel insurance be purchased as soon as possible to cover cancellation due to a medical situation.
Any cancellations must be received in writing. Deposits are non-refundable and additional cancellation fees may apply from Tour Operators and/or airlines. Please note that most airlines charge a 100% cancellation fee.
Should you be eligible for a refund from a cancelled booking it could take up to 12 weeks. This is out of the control of All Aboard Travel.
Please contact your GP or your local travel clinic.
All Aboard Travel is not responsible or liable for any injury, death, damage, loss, delay, expense, inconvenience or loss of enjoyment suffered by any person or corporation caused directly or indirectly by or arising from:
- Force majeure or other events beyond the control of All Aboard Travel including but not limited to: war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or any authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment.
- Climatic conditions that make satisfactory surf unavailable or that surf it of too great a magnitude for a client to participate in such activities.
- The negligence, acts or omissions of any Tour Operator or airline.
- The inability of All Aboard Travel, Tour Operator or airline, through circumstances beyond their control, to comply with any special requests relating to age, medical conditions, or physical disabilities of the client, or any request for smoking or non-smoking accommodation or seating.
- The client failing to comply with any instructions, tour information or itinerary provided by All Aboard Travel, Tour Operator or airline or failing to arrive on time for any transport or transfer.
- The client being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Inaccurate information or statements given by employees of All Aboard Travel, Tour Operators or airlines.
Although your holiday price is correct at the time of your enquiry or booking, any taxes, levies or airport charges may change at any time at the discretion of the airline, government body or authority. For this reason the changes in fees can be collected at any time up until date of departure.
ALSO All Aboard Travel has the right to amend prices prior to full payment being received, should there be any fluctuations in currency, increases in fuel costs, airfares, ground operator services or variation in group size. Quotes are valid for 24 hours and are subject to change. A signed copy for the booking form, together with passport details, is to be completed and returned to All Aboard Travel. Travel documents will not be released without this. All Aboard Travel or Tour Operator or airline have the right, at their discretion, to cancel or alter any itinerary without notice, due to climatic conditions or other conditions which make the tour unsuitable.
Any additional personal expenses incurred as a result of delay including delay due to mechanical breakdown will be the responsibility of the passenger. Costs not included in tour prices, excess baggage, personal spending money, travel insurance, airport departure taxes (unless specified in itinerary) passport and inoculation costs, meals and beverages (other than those specified in tour package) are for the clients account.
It is the client’s responsibility to check all documents, tickets, vouchers and visas on the date received. All Aboard Travel will not be held liable for any misprints or errors.